Superhumanship, is a podcast series which we run, helping you to navigate day to day life and encouraging you to be another ridiculously awesome human. Each week, we discuss and disseminate the top few pearls of wisdom shared by our previous weeks guest.
We believe that in this day and age, we are all leaders and people of influence. Therefore, we need to adapt and realise that we have this opportunity to take responsibility, by contributing positively to society, and in-turn making ourselves better humans, both individually and collectively!!
This week we spoke about…
- Using communication to diffuse situations
- How to have difficult conversations
- Listening to others perspectives
- Removing ego and opening up
- Avoid assuming what others are thinking
- Comparing our insides to other people’s outsides
- Spending time to get clear on who are you
- Asking for help and shining a spotlight on shame
- Disconnection between mind and body
The Bambuseae Rhythm Section – Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online
- Subscribe, Rate & Review: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Soundcloud | Google Play | TuneIn | iHeartRADIO | Google Podcasts |