Superhumanship, is a bonus podcast series which we run, that is all geared towards authentic leadership. Each week we try to disseminate the wisdom shared by our guests and provide our two cents too.
We believe that in this day and age, we are all leaders and all people of influence. New age leadership, is upon us. So therefore, we need to adapt and all realise we have this amazing opportunity to contribute to this shift in micro-leadership and micro-influence.
This week we spoke about…
- Comparisonitis – comparing your beginning to somebody else’s middle
- Striving for happiness through the old conventional methods
- Friendships at various stages of your life will differ and why it’s ok to say no to friendships or put them on pause
- People who show up and support us in times of crisis
- Saying “No” more and making important and difficult decisions
- Alignment – saying yes to things in line with your values
- Communication in your relationships
- Entrepreneur Advice – For anyone looking to start their journey
- Scaling a business suitable for your needs and desires
- Daily routines – advice for optimal health and focus
- Self preservation – Giving yourself time each day to think
- The importance of recovery
- New Age Masculinity
- Not giving fuel to bad moments and bad days
- Limiting beliefs and subconscious programming
- Energy Management – having alignment with your spiritually, physical health, mental wellbeing, relationships, and finances
- Being smart with your money
- Surrounding yourself with the right people
The Bambuseae Rhythm Section – Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online
- Subscribe, Rate & Review: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Soundcloud | Google Play | TuneIn | iHeartRADIO |