Superhumanship, is a bonus podcast series which we run, helping you navigate day to day life and preparing you to be another ridiculously awesome human. Each week, we discuss and disseminate the top few pearls of wisdom shared by our previous weeks guest.
We believe that in this day and age, we are all leaders and people of influence, on varying scales. Therefore, we need to adapt and realise that we have this amazing opportunity to take responsibility, by contributing positively to society, and in-turn making ourselves better humans, both individually and collectively!!!
This week we spoke about…
- The difference between an overachiever and a high achiever
- The idea of Enoughness and coming to a state of inner peace
- Not being obsessed with the outcome of a goal and rather making the most of the journey
- Deconstructing yourself and becoming an observer
- Transitioning from corporate to entrepreneurship is a journey
- Understanding yourself is a journey
- The importance of experimentation in everything you do
- What are you identifying yourself as?
- What is your emotional scaffolding?
The Bambuseae Rhythm Section – Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online
- Subscribe, Rate & Review: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Soundcloud | Google Play | TuneIn | iHeartRADIO |
Related Podcasts You Might Enjoy
- Superhumanship#15 – Networks
- Superhumanship#16 – Addictions
- Superhumanship#17 – Adventure