“Purpose gives your life a true north”
Digital Nomad. Wannabe author. Freedom Fighter. Adventurer. Perfect Day Chaser and Ridiculously caring human. He walks the talk. Gareth now lives the life of his dreams.
He grew up in Johannesburg, South Africa and now is a man with many temporary homes around the world.
Gareth’s life has been very colourful and experimental in many ways. He likes to see the other side of the glass and sets himself challenges to create that space to help him grow.
We were really thankful and appreciative to get a good solid amount of time with him to hear his story. He is amazingly sharp and chirpy for someone at 5am in the morning, speaking to us from his kitchen in Antigua, Guatemala
In the Podcast we explore many a topic with some real ‘aha moments’. One of those is writing done what your perfect day looks like and using that as a platform to realise what your purpose in life is.
An adventurer at heart, Gareth has climbed to the base camp of Mt Everest, scaled Kilimanjaro and cycled 5,000km from South Africa to Tanzania on a single speed bicycle.
Helping re-build Kathmandu after the devastating earthquake and raising money for kids in Africa with no access to transport, show us how Ridiculously Human and ridiculously caring this man is
We hope you enjoy this conversation as much as we did.
Let’s find out what it means for Gareth to be Ridiculously Human
Your fellow beings
Craig and Gareth
Other relevant points discussed and mentioned:
PJ’s Bar and Grill Restaurant in London
The 4 hour work week – Tim Ferris
Lukla Airport landings – Nepal
Nepal 425 – Indiegogo campaign. Photographic portfolio of Nepal
Qhubeka charity – Collecting bikes for people in Africa
PTSD in the US Army
The Bambuseae Rhythm Section – Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online
- Subscribe, Rate & Review: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Soundcloud | Google Play | TuneIn | iHeartRADIO |
- Follow us on: FaceBook | Instagram | YouTube | Medium | Twitter | LinkedIn |
Related Podcasts You Might Enjoy
- RHP #001: Anna Sward, Founder of Protein Pow, Cook Book Author and Protein Expert
- RHP #002: David Jackson and Tim Stevenson, Founders of School of Calisthenics and Conditioning Coaches
- RHP #003: Darryl Edwards, Fitness Explorer. Paleo Expert. Movement and Play Specialist
- RHP #004: Dr Espen Hjalmby, Ninja Warrior and Founder of Bonfire Hot Yoga
- RHP #013: Ashlyn George, Founder of Lost Girls Guide to Finding The World