Superhumanship, is a bonus podcast series which we run, helping you navigate day to day life and preparing you to be another ridiculously awesome human. Each week, we discuss and disseminate the top few pearls of wisdom shared by our previous weeks guest.
We believe that in this day and age, we are all leaders and people of influence, on varying scales. Therefore, we need to adapt and realise that we have this amazing opportunity to take responsibility, by contributing positively to society, and in-turn making ourselves better humans, both individually and collectively!!!
This week we spoke about…
- The importance of setting yourself challenges
- Getting completely out of your comfort zone
- Re-using, recycling, up-cycling
- Getting creative and curious
- Building your own things
- Storytelling skills
- Spreading a message without being preachy
- Building trust is the future currency
- Chasing happiness
- Teaching fortitude, challenge, and friendliness
- Taking accountability for everything that you do
- Not believing in boredom
The Bambuseae Rhythm Section – Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online
- Subscribe, Rate & Review: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Soundcloud | Google Play | TuneIn | iHeartRADIO |