Superhumanship, is a bonus podcast series which we run, that is all geared towards authentic leadership. Each week we try to disseminate the wisdom shared by our guests and provide our two cents too.
We believe that in this day and age, we are all leaders and all people of influence. New age leadership, is upon us. So therefore, we need to adapt and all realise we have this amazing opportunity to contribute to this shift in micro-leadership and micro-influence.
This week we spoke about…
- Learning difficulties / being split up into different learning groups in school / different learning styles that people have
- Being told you are constantly wrong and how that can kill creativity
- Carrying things throughout our lives and never dealing with them
- Inner critics / little gremlins / self-worth
- Reframing the fear that you feel
- Starting a project or business with the basics
- Fitness and mindset / Gut health
- Healing is non linear – invest time, money and effort into your health
- Foot prisons – walking barefoot
- Don’t rush the recovery! Rest is part of performance
- There will be a day when you can’t do something
- Energy levels / energy management / being present
- Adding more good “Holy shit moments” – to our lives
- Adventure – there is so much adventure to be had and playfulness is part of our humanness!
The Bambuseae Rhythm Section – Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online
- Subscribe, Rate & Review: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Soundcloud | Google Play | TuneIn | iHeartRADIO |
Related Podcasts You Might Enjoy
- Superhumanship – Courage
- Superhumanship – Forgiveness
- Superhumanship – Relatability