Superhumanship, is a bonus podcast series which we run, that is all geared towards authentic leadership. Each week we try to disseminate the wisdom shared by our guests and provide our two cents too.
We believe that in this day and age, we are all leaders and all people of influence. New age leadership, is upon us. So therefore, we need to adapt and all realise we have this amazing opportunity to contribute to this shift in micro-leadership and micro-influence.
This week we spoke about…
Childhood / Parenting / Relationships
- Single Parent upbringing
- Only meeting your Dad at 17. Instant forgiveness and reconciliation
- Saying I love you more
- Talking about our emotions
- Not letting people offend you too easily
- Everyone and every interaction is a teacher
- Tough times can motivate.
- Being a victim of the big companies unethical practises
- Understanding contracts you sign
- Re-branding timing
- Patience and perseverance and life goals
- Not forcefully chasing progression
- How some things are manifested over time
- Making the most of an opportunity
- What happens when you reach the goal
- Helping and changing people through other means, not just financially
- Yard stick – what you measure you’re life, success and worth by
- Giving back and charity – being transparent on costs and earnings
Life Lessons / Learning
- Are you enjoying what you are doing
- The difficulty of self-promotion
- The importance of getting the fundamentals right
- How intelligent musicians are
- Innocent rock stars
- Adulation – the truths
- Living minimalistically
- Having fun and laughing more
- Fun and laughter are the secret ingredient to longevity
The Bambuseae Rhythm Section – Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online
- Subscribe, Rate & Review: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Soundcloud | Google Play | TuneIn | iHeartRADIO |