Superhumanship, is a bonus podcast series which we run, helping you navigate day to day life and preparing you to be another ridiculously awesome human. Each week, we discuss and disseminate the top few pearls of wisdom shared by our previous weeks guest.
We believe that in this day and age, we are all leaders and people of influence, on varying scales. Therefore, we need to adapt and realise that we have this amazing opportunity to take responsibility, by contributing positively to society, and in-turn making ourselves better humans, both individually and collectively!!!
This week we spoke about…
- Mental health and self belief
- Internal dialogue and the story we tell ourselves daily
- Facing our dark shadows
- Our ‘family’ of personalities
- Generational memory and epigenetics
- Keeping wellness simple
- Taking pride in your small steps
- The other 23 hours
- Seeking unease to invoke growth
- Psychedelics – the mystery of a mushroom
The Bambuseae Rhythm Section – Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online
- Subscribe, Rate & Review: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Soundcloud | Google Play | TuneIn | iHeartRADIO |
Related Podcasts You Might Enjoy
- Superhumanship#20 – Education
- Superhumanship#21 – Social Stigmas
- Superhumanship#22 – Fortitude